Friday, October 16, 2009

Its Official...

Well, I am officially back in school. So I guess I will have something to bog about again besides my lawn. Maybe if everyone is luckily I can post a picture of whatever "lunch" I decided to buy while I am at class. I know I use to receive tons of fan mail with questions of what I might or might not be eating that day. So prepare yourselves. Also in case anyone was wondering what the real reason for me going back to school was....Well...it's a little bit of sibling rivalry. As everyone knows my little sister has been going to school to finish her BS degree. The last I heard, she was making some decent progress towards the completion of said degree. Well, me going back to school is a way to "one-up" her again. lol Anyway, sis you know what this means, now YOU have to get your Masters... So as Webster once said.
"In your eye hoopie"

1 comment:

Jessica Pears said...

LOL! Like it's a contest Mr. I have 2 degrees already. I've only got 10 more classes to go...at one a semester...should take me 10 more years!